- Title Pages
- 1 China’s Arrival in Latin America
- 2 Is There a LatAm-US-China Economic Triangle?
- 3 The New and Not-So-New Foreign Policies in the Americas
- 4 Latin American Views of Chinese and U.S. Policy
- 5 Mexico–United States–China
- 6 A Structural Explanation for Sino-US-Venezuelan Relations
- 7 U.S., China, and Brazil
- 8 Argentina, the US, and China
- 9 China and the United States in the Andes
- 10 Central America and the Caribbean’s Relations with China and the United States
- 11 China’s Rise in Latin America
- 12 Strategic Aspects of the China–Latin America Interaction
- 13 The United States, China, and Latin America
- 14 China’s Security Challenge to the United States in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 15 Conclusions and Comparisons to Developments in Central and Southeast Asia
- About the Contributors
- China, The United States, and the Future of Latin America
- David B. H. Denoon
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.