- Title Pages
- 1 Border Politics
- 2 “Border Granny Wants You!”
- 3 Defending the Nation
- 4 Borders, Territory, and Ethnicity
- 5 Imperial Gazes and Queer Politics
- 6 Indigenous Peoples and Colonial Borders
- 7 Constricting Boundaries
- 8 Occupy Slovenia
- 9 Challenging Borders, Imagining Europe
- 10 Frames, Boomerangs, and Global Assemblages
- 11 Networks, Place, and Barriers to Cross-Border Organizing
- 12 “Giving Wings to Our Dreams”
- 13 Border Politics
- About the Contributors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.