- Title Pages
- Section I Inclusions and Exclusions
- 1 Stratification by Immigration Status
- 2 Stratified Access
- 3 Stratification and “Universality”
- 4 Stratification through Medicaid
- Section II Implementation along the Red/Blue Divide
- 5 Segmented Risks
- 6 Uninsured in America
- 7 “Texans Don’t Want Health Insurance”
- Section III The ACA’s Accountability Contradictions
- 8 The Responsibility to Maintain Health
- 9 Outsourcing Responsibility
- 10 Increasing Access, Increasing Responsibility
- About the Editors
- About the Contributors
- Unequal Coverage
- Jessica M. Mulligan, Heide Castañeda
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.