- Title Pages
- 1 White Like Koreans
- 2 China: Through the Looking Glass
- 3 Beauty between Empires
- 4 Beauty Regimens, Beauty Regimes
- 5 Fashioning the Field in Vietnam
- 6 Splitting the Seams
- 7 Manicures as Transnational Body Labor
- 8 “Little Freedoms”
- 9 Cartographic Imaginaries of Fast Fashion in Guangzhou, China
- 10 Times, Tempos, and the Rhythm of Fast Fashion in Los Angeles and Seoul
- About the Contributors
- Fashion and Beauty in the Time of Asia
- S. Heijin Lee, Christina H. Moon, Thuy Linh Nguyen Tu
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.