- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- 1 Living and Learning in the Digital Age
- 2 A Year of Fieldwork
- 3 Networks and Social Worlds
- 4 Identities and Relationships
- 5 Life at School
- 6 Learning at School
- 7 Life at Home Together and Apart
- 8 Making Space for Learning in the Home
- 9 Learning to Play Music
- 10 Life Trajectories, Social Mobility, and Cultural Capital
- About the Authors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.