- Title Pages
- Foreword: Narrative Criminology as the New Mainstream
- 1 The Rapist and the Proper Criminal
- 2 In Search of Respectability
- 3 Gendered Narratives of Self, Addiction, and Recovery among Women Methamphetamine Users
- 4 Moral Habilitation and the New Normal
- 5 “The Race of Pale Men Should Increase and Multiply”
- 6 Meeting the Djinn
- 7 Telling Moments
- 8 The Shifting Narratives of Violent Offenders
- 9 Narrative Criminology and Cultural Criminology
- 10 Narratives of Tax Evasion
- About the Contributors
- Narrative Criminology
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.