- Title Pages
- 1 Doña Teresa de Aguilera y Roche before the Inquisition
- 2 “Women Are as Knowing Therein as the Men”
- 3 Women as Witches, Witches as Women
- 4 Servant Women and Sex in the Seventeenth-Century Chesapeake
- 5 Rebecca Kellogg Ashley
- 6 Womanly Masters
- 7 Women at the Crossroads
- 8 The Agrarian Village World of Indian Women in the Ohio River Valley
- 9 Loyalist Women in British New York City, 1776–1783
- 10 “I Knew That If I Went Back to Virginia, I Should Never Get My Liberty”
- 11 “The Need of Their Genius”
- About the Contributors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.