- Title Pages
- 1 Defending Dual Federalism
- 2 Defending Dual Federalism
- 3 The Puzzling Persistence of Dual Federalism
- 4 Foot Voting, Federalism, and Political Freedom
- 5 Federalism and Subsidiarity
- 6 Subsidiarity, the Judicial Role, and the Warren Court’s Contribution to the Revival of State Government
- 7 Competing Conceptions of Subsidiarity
- 8 Subsidiarity and Robustness: Building the Adaptive Efficiency of Federal Systems
- 9 Cities and Federalism
- 10 Cities, Subsidiarity, and Federalism
- 11 The Constitutional Entrenchment of Federalism
- 12 Federalism(s)’ Forms and Norms
- Federalism and Subsidiarity
- James E. Fleming, Jacob T. Levy
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.