- Title Pages
- 1 The Civil Litigation System
- 2 The Benefits of Civil Litigation
- 3 Features of a Well-Working Civil Litigation System
- Part II Evaluations
- 4 Influential Criticisms of Civil Litigation
- 5 The Unsubstantiated Case for Litigation Reform
- 6 Real Threats to Civil Justice
- Part III Reform
- 7 Reducing Undesirable Cases
- 8 Discouraging Over-Litigation
- 9 Providing Cheaper Paths to Court
- 10 Supporting Greater Access
- About the Author<sup>*</sup>
- Civil Justice Reconsidered
Steven P. Croley
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.