- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Rising Participation and Declining Democracy
- Chapter 2 Civic-izing Markets
- Chapter 3 Workers’ Rights as Human Rights?
- Chapter 4 Legitimating the Corporation through Public Participation
- Chapter 5 No Contest
- Chapter 6 The Fiscal Sociology of Public Consultation
- Chapter 7 Structuring Electoral Participation
- Chapter 8 Patient, Parent, Advocate, Investor
- Chapter 9 Spirals of Perpetual Potential
- Chapter 10 Becoming a Best Practice
- Chapter 11 The Social Movement Society, the Tea Party, and the Democratic Deficit
- Chapter 12 Public Deliberation and Political Contention
- Chapter 13 Realizing the Promise of Public Participation in an Age of Inequality
- About the Contributors
- Democratizing Inequalities
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.