- Title Pages
- 1 Governing Sexual Health
- 2 Carceral Biocitizenship
- 3 Epigenetics and the Biocitizen
- 4 Chronic Citizenship
- 5 The Necropolitical Functions of Biocitizenship
- 6 Exploiting Vulnerable Citizens
- 7 Feeding Hunger-Striking Prisoners
- 8 Biocitizenship on the Ground
- 9 The Rise of Health Activism
- 10 Patient Activists
- 11 Nonhuman Biocitizens
- 12 The Citizens of Incubators
- 13 The Supra-Cyborg
- About the Contributors
- Kelly E. Happe, Jenell Johnson, Marina Levina
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.