- Title Pages
- NOMOS LX
- Preface Jack Knight and Melissa Schwartzberg
- 1 Some (Largely) Ignored Problems With Privatization
- 2 In Defense of Accountability as a Lens to Perceive Privatization’s Problems
- 3 Why Privatization Matters
- 4 Privatization and the Ought/State Gap
- 5 Privatization Without Profit?
- 6 Coercion and Privatization
- 7 Privatization as State Transformation
- 8 Public-Sector Management is Complicated
- 9 Freedom, Responsibility, and Privatization
- 10 Is Rule of Law an Equilibrium Without (Some) Private Enforcement?
- 11 What Is Politics Without the State?
- 12 Privatizing War
- Jack Knight, Melissa Schwartzberg
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.