- Title Pages
- 1 Affective Intensity and Children’s Embodiment
- Part I Political Subjects
- 2 The Production of Fear
- 3 “I Hate You, Dunel Trump”
- 4 “Criss-Cross Applesauce”
- Part II Kids’ Television, from Problem Solving to Sideways Growth
- 5 TV’s Narratives for Emotional Management
- 6 The Steven Universe, Where You Are an Experience
- Part III The Limits of Digital Literacy
- 7 <i>Minecraft</i>’s Affective World Building
- 8 From Memes to Logos
- About the Author
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.