- Title Pages
- 1 Racial Mixture as a Presumed Complication in Antidiscrimination Law
- 2 Multiracial Employment Discrimination
- 3 Multiracial Discrimination in Education
- 4 Multiracial Housing and Public Accommodations Discrimination
- 5 Multiracial Discrimination in the Criminal Justice System
- 6 Personal Racial Identity Equality
- 7 The Way Forward
- Appendix of Selected Cases
- About the Author
- Multiracials and Civil Rights
Tanya Katerí Hernández
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.