- Title Pages
- Part I Western Europe
- 1 Juvenile Justice and Crime Policy in Europe
- 2 Juvenile Justice without a Juvenile Court
- Part II Major Understudied Systems
- 3 The Development and Prospect of Juvenile Justice in the People’s Republic of China
- 4 Juvenile Justice in India
- 5 Myths and Realities of Juvenile Justice in Latin America
- 6 Juvenile Justice in Muslim-Majority States
- Part III The Relationship between Political Change and Juvenile Justice: Three Case Studies
- 7 Juvenile Justice in Poland
- 8 Freedom in the Making
- 9 Legislative Impact, Political Change, and Juvenile Detention
- Part IV Some Theoretical Implications
- 10 One Theme or Many?
- About the Contributors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.