- Title Pages
- 1 Women and Family Court
- 2 Women, Domestic Violence, and the Criminal Justice System
- 3 Women, Sex Trafficking, and the Justice System
- 4 Women and Adult Drug Treatment Courts
- 5 Women, Incarceration, and Reentry
- 6 Girls in Juvenile Detention Facilities
- 7 Transwomen in the Criminal Justice System
- 8 Lesbian, Bisexual, Questioning, Gender-Nonconforming, and Transgender (LBQ/GNCT) Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- 9 Women, Poverty, and the Criminal Justice System
- 10 Undocumented Mexican Women in the U.S. Justice System
- 11 Women and the Criminal Justice System
- Conclusion Gender, Psychology, and Justice
- About the Contributors
- Gender, Psychology, and Justice
- Corinne C. Datchi, Julie R. Ancis
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.