- Title Pages
- Part I A History of No Future: Feminism, Eugenics, and Reproductive Imaginaries
- 1 Utopian Interventions to the Reproduction of Empire
- 2 Dystopian Impulses, Feminist Negativity, and the Fascism of the Baby’s Face
- Wormhole The Future Stops Here
- Part II A Now That Can Breed Futures: Queerness and Pleasure in Black Science Fiction
- 3 Afrofuturist Entanglements of Gender, Eugenics, and Queer Possibility
- 4 Science Fiction Worlding and Speculative Sex
- Wormhole Try This at Home
- Part III It’s the Future, but It Looks like the Present
- 5 Queer Deviations from the Future on Screen
- 6 How to Remix the Future
- About the Author
- Old Futures
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.