- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- 1 How a Comparative Study of Childhood Became a Story of Global Crisis
- 2 Tools for Studying Childhood
- 3 A Tale of Two Villages
- 4 The Magic of Mesosystems, Seedbeds of Solidarity
- 5 Falling Birth Rates and Rural Depopulation
- 6 The Role of Family-Supportive Policies in the Decision to Have Children
- 7 Children of the Great American Recession
- 8 The Great Recession Crosses the Atlantic
- 9 Globalization
- 10 The Role of Children’s Rights
- 11 How the CRC Affects Actual Children’s Lives
- 12 Building Small Worlds in Urban Spaces
- 13 Charting the Way to a World Fit for Children
- About the Author
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.