- Title Pages
- 1 Theorizing Transitional Justice
- 2 Justice, Truth, Peace
- 3 Forms of Transitional Justice
- 4 Countering the Wrongs of the Past
- 5 Reparations as Rough Justice
- 6 Reparations as a Noble Lie
- 7 <i>Leviathan</i> as a Theory of Transitional Justice
- 8 Transitional Prudence
- 9 What Is Non-Ideal Theory?
- 10 When More May be Less
- 11 Reconciliation, Refugee Returns, and the Impact of International Criminal Justice
- Transitional Justice
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.