- Title Pages
- List of Acronyms
- 1 Toward a Gender Perspective on Human Security
- 2 What Does Postconflict Security Mean for Women?
- 3 Gendering Insecurities, Informalization, and “War Economies”
- 4 Securitizing Sex, Bodies, and Borders
- 5 Work and Love in the Gendered U.S. Insecurity State
- 6 A Struggle for Rites
- 7 From German Bus Stop to Academy Award Nomination
- 8 Feminist Collaboration with the State in Response to Sexual Violence
- 9 The Vulnerable Protecting the Vulnerable
- 10 Violence against Women, Human Security, and Human Rights of Women and Girls
- 11 Integrating Gender into Human Security
- 12 The Discursive Politics of Gendering Human Security
- About the Contributors
- Gender, Violence, and Human Security
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.