- Title Pages
- Writing Women’s History across Time and Space
- 1 Women’s Past and the Currents of U.S. History
- 2 New Directions in Russian and Soviet Women’s History
- 3 Putting the Political in Economy
- 4 Sexual Crises, Women’s History, and the History of Sexuality in Europe
- 5 Gender and the Politics of Exceptionalism in the Writing of British Women’s History
- 6 Amateur Historians, the “Woman Question,” and the Production of Modern History in Turn-of-the-Twentieth-Century Egypt
- 7 Women’s and Gender History in Modern India
- 8 World History Meets History of Masculinity in Latin American Studies<sup>1</sup>
- 9 Connecting Histories of Gender, Health, and U.S.-China Relations
- 10 A Happier Marriage?
- About the Contributors
- Making Women's Histories
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.