- Title Pages
- 1 Seeing Princess Salma
- 2 Constructing Transnational Divas
- 3 The Gendered Face of Latinidad
- 4 E-Race-ing Color
- 5 Gendered Blueprints
- 6 Transnational Media Wars over Sex Trafficking
- 7 “Recycling” Heroines in France
- 8 Celebrity Travels
- 9 Objects of Knowledge, Subjects of Consumption
- 10 Spaces of Exception
- 11 Maid as Metaphor
- 12 Dial “C” for Culture
- 13 Digital Cosmopolitanisms
- 14 Doing Cultural Citizenship in the Global Media Hub
- 15 Gendering Cyberspace
- 16 Ladies and Gentlemen, Boyahs and Girls
- About the Contributors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.