- Title Pages
- 1 Decisions, Decisions
- 2 Navigating Structural and Symbolic Inequalities on the Path to Parenthood
- 3 Engaging Multiple Roles and Identities
- 4 Kinship Ties across the Transition to Parenthood
- 5 Public Representations of Gay Parenthood
- Appendix A The Larger Study
- Appendix B Procedure
- Appendix C Interview Questions
- Appendix D Participant Demographic Table
- About the Author
- Gay Dads
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.