- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Amerindians and Spanish Catholics in Contact
- 3 Early Colonial Catholicism
- 4 For God and Nation
- 5 Creole African Traditions
- 6 Afro-Christian Faiths
- 7 Mainline and Sideline
- 8 Migration and Revitalization
- 9 Legitimation, Indigenization, and Contextualization
- About the Authors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.