- Title Pages
- 1 Charlotte, a Globalizing City
- 2 The Latin Music Scene in Charlotte
- 3 Bands Making Musical Communities
- 4 “Thursday Is Bakalao’s Day!”
- 5 The “Collective Circle”
- 6 Shifting Urban Genres
- 7 Race and the Expanding Borderlands Condition
- 8 The Festival
- 9 Musicians’ Ethics and Aesthetics
- About the Author
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.