- Title Pages
- 1 Confederates in the Hispanic Attic
- 2 Historical Totality and the African American Archive
- 3 Race, Reenactment, and the “Natural-Born Citizen”
- 4 Doing Justice to the Archive
- 5 Unsettled Life
- 6 The News at the Ends of the Earth
- 7 Feeling Like a State
- 8 Impersonating the State of Exception
- 9 Eat, Sex, Race
- 10 Connecticut Yankings
- 11 What Came Before
- About the Contributors
- Unsettled States
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.