- Title Pages
- 1 The Revival of French Jewry in Post-Holocaust France
- 2 The Encounter between “Native” and “Immigrant” Jews in Post-Holocaust France
- 3 Centralizing the Political Jewish Voice in Post-Holocaust France
- 4 Post-Holocaust Book Restitutions
- 5 Lost Children and Lost Childhoods
- 6 Orphans of the Shoah and Jewish Identity in Post-Holocaust France
- 7 Jewish Children’s Homes in Post-Holocaust France
- 8 Post-Holocaust French Writing
- 9 Léon Poliakov, the Origins of Holocaust Studies, and Theories of Anti-Semitism
- 10 André Neher
- 11 René Cassin and the Alliance Israélite Universelle
- About the Contributors
- Post-Holocaust France and the Jews, 1945-1955
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.