- Title Pages
- 1 The Prewar Nisei
- 2 The Postwar Nisei
- 3 Assimilation and Loss of Ethnic Heritage among Third-Generation Japanese Americans
- 4 The Struggle for Racial Citizenship among Later-Generation Japanese Americans
- 5 Ethnic Revival among Fourth-Generation Japanese Americans
- 6 Japanese American Taiko and the Remaking of Tradition
- 7 Performative Authenticity and Fragmented Empowerment through Taiko
- 8 Diasporicity and Japanese Americans
- About the Author
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.