- Title Pages
- 1 History
- 2 Stayers Then and Now
- 3 Aging in Place in the City
- 4 Neoliberalism, Deregulation, and the Challenges to Middle-Class Housing
- 5 Landlords’ and Tenants’ Strategies for Coping with the New York City Rental Housing Market
- 6 The New Kids in (Stuy)Town
- 7 The Kids Are All Right?
- About the Authors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.