- Title Pages
- Part I Fair Play?: Prosecutorial Behavior Prior to Trial
- 1 Charging Ahead
- 2 In the Interest of Full Disclosure
- 3 Plea Bargaining Pitfalls
- Part II Beyond a Reasonable Doubt?: Reasons to Doubt Prosecutorial Conduct during Trial
- 4 Preparation and Examination of Witnesses
- 5 Test Tubes on Trial
- 6 Closing the Door on Innocence
- Part III The Fallacy of Finality: Prosecutors and Post-Conviction Claims of Innocence
- 7 Prosecutorial Resistance to Post-Conviction Claims of Innocence
- 8 A Closer Look
- 9 In Denial
- About the Author
- Prosecution Complex
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.