- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Why Marry?
- 3 Forsaking All Other Options
- 4 The Impact of Gay Marriage on Heterosexuals
- 5 Something Borrowed
- 6 Something New
- 7 Marriage Dissent in the Gay Community
- 8 Strange Bedfellows
- 9 The Pace of Change
- 10 Conclusion
- Appendix 1 Constructing Measures and Making Comparisons
- Appendix 2 Methods in the Dutch Couples Study
- About the Author
- When Gay People Get Married
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.