- Title Pages
- Abbreviations of Organizations and Initiatives
- 1 Movement Activism and the Post–Civil Rights Generation
- 2 The World beyond the Campus
- 3 From Civil Rights to Anti-Apartheid
- 4 The New Haven Youth Movement
- 5 The Origins of the Black Student Leadership Network
- 6 Organizing for Change
- 7 The Collapse of the Black Student Leadership Network
- 8 Reclaiming Our Youth
- 9 We Are Labor Too
- Appendix A Study Design and Methodology
- Appendix B Interview Methodology and Biographies of Interviewees
- Appendix C Profiles of Principal Organizations and Networks
- About the Author
- After the Rebellion
Sekou M. Franklin
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.