- Title Pages
- 1 The Causes of Corporate Crime
- 2 Deferred Prosecution Agreements on Trial
- 3 Removing Prosecutors from the Boardroom
- 4 Potentially Perverse Effects of Corporate Civil Liability
- 5 Inside-Out Enforcement
- 6 The Institutional Logic of Preventive Crime
- 7 Collaborative Organizational Prosecution
- 8 The Prosecutor as Regulatory Agency
- 9 What Are the Rules If Everybody Wants to Play?
- 10 Reforming the Corporate Monitor?
- About the Contributors
- Prosecutors in the Boardroom
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.