- Title Pages
- 1 The Feudal Roots and Modern Emergence of Dual Nationality
- 2 International Threat, Moral Disgrace
- 3 Congress, the Courts, and the World against Dual Citizenship
- 4 Turning the Corner on Dual Citizenship
- 5 Acceptance and Embrace
- 6 Dual Citizenship and the Rise of Diaspora
- 7 Dual Citizenship as Human Right
- 8 Dual Citizenship, Declining Citizenship
- Selected Bibliography
- About the Author
- At Home in Two Countries
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.