- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 International Trends in the Control of Sexual Services
- 3 Into the Galactic Zone
- 4 Sex Work and the State in Contemporary China
- 5 Smart Sex in the Neoliberal Present
- 6 On the Boundaries of the Global Margins
- 7 The Virtues of Dockside Dalliance
- 8 “Their own way of having power”
- 9 “Hata watufanyeje, kazi itaendelea”
- 10 Prostitution in Contemporary Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Prevailing Voices in Debates over Child Prostitution
- 12 Organizational Challenges Facing Male Sex Workers in Brazil’s Tourist Zones
- 13 “What is the use of getting a cow if you can’t make any money from it?”
- 14 Moral Panic
- About the Contributors
- Policing Pleasure
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.