- Title Pages
- Introduction Haitian Religion in Miami
- 1 The Haitian Catholic Church in Miami
- 2 Immigrant Faith and Class Distinctions
- 3 Feting Haiti’s Patron Saint in Little Haiti
- 4 Vodou in the Magic City
- 5 Storefront and Transnational Protestantism in Little Haiti
- Conclusion Beasts, Gods, and Transnational Transubstantiation
- Appendix 1 Churches in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Miami that Celebrate Mass and/or Hear Confessions in Haitian Creole or French
- Appendix 2 List of Botanicas in Little Haiti
- Appendix 3 Protestant Churches in Little Haiti
- About the Authors
- Crossing the Water and Keeping the Faith
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.