- Title Pages
- 1 Studying Gendered Sexualities over the Life Course
- 2 Childhood Sexuality
- 3 Sexuality Development in Adolescence
- 4 The Life Course Consequences of Childhood Sexual Assault
- 5 A Meta-Analysis on the Relationship between Parental Divorce Family Structures and Adolescents’ Attitudes and Behaviors Regarding Premarital Intercourse
- 6 Hooking Up and Opting Out
- 7 The Symbolic Power of Civil Marriage on the Sexual Life Histories of Gay Men
- 8 U.S. Colonialism, Migration, and Sexualities
- 9 Starting Over
- 10 Secrets and Magic Pills
- 11 Reproductive History as Social Context
- 12 Sexual Expression over the Life Course
- 13 Exploring Embodied Aging and Ageism among Old Lesbians and Gay Men
- 14 Pleasure in Old Age
- 15 Toward an Interdisciplinary Science of Lifelong Sexualities for the Twenty-First Century
- About the Contributors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.