- Title Pages
- Note on Turkish Transliteration
- 1 Approaching Muslim Politics in Turkey
- 2 The Political Economy of Muslim Politics in Turkey
- 3 An Ambiguous Leader
- 4 Community
- 5 Education
- 6 <i>Değirmenin suyu nereden geliyor?</i> (Where does the water for the mill come from?)
- 7 Manufacturing Consent
- 8 Strategic Ambiguity and Its Discontents (i.e., the Gülen Movement in the United States)
- About the Author
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.