- Title Pages
- Introduction Discourses, Dispositions, Tactics
- 1 Building Theories of Creative Industry Managers
- 2 Towards a Structuration Theory of Media Intermediaries
- 3 Linear Legacies
- 4 Enterprising Selves
- 5 Record Men
- 6 Re-Casting the Casting Director
- 7 Brazilian Film Management Culture and Partnering with <i>os majors</i>
- 8 Constructing Social Media’s Indie Auteurs
- 9 “Selling Station Personality”
- 10 Tweeting on the BBC
- 11 Market Research in the Media Industries
- 12 Listening and Empathizing
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.