- Title Pages
- 1 Shift in South Korean Policies toward Korean Adoptees (1954–Today)
- 2 Everyday Encounters
- 3 Holt International Summer School or Three-Week Re-Koreanization (1999–2004)
- 4 Stratification and Homogeneity at the Korean Broadcasting System (2003)
- 5 National Reunification and Family Meetings
- 6 Stories behind History
- 7 Meetings’ Aftermaths
- 8 Evolving Relationship with my Birth Family
- 9 Management of Feelings
- 10 Meeting the Lost and the Dead
- About the Author
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.