- Title Pages
- Chapter One Jammed Up
- Chapter Two What We Know and Don’t Know about Police Misconduct
- Chapter Three Setting the Stage
- Chapter Four Exploring Career-Ending Misconduct in the NYPD
- Chapter Five Predicting Police Misconduct
- Chapter Six The Department, the City, and Police Misconduct
- Chapter Seven Explaining Bad Behavior
- Chapter Eight What We Know about Being Jammed Up, and Transitioning to a Discourse on Good Policing
- Appendix: Analyses from Chapter 5
- About the Authors
What Bad Cops Tell Us about Good Policing
- Jammed Up
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.