- Title Pages
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- U.S. v. IBT Timeline
- Principal Names
- 1 Introducing the Litigants and the Judge
- 2 The Civil RICO Complaint and Settlement
- 3 IBT Resistance and Judge Edelstein’s Resolve
- 4 Establishing New Disciplinary Machinery
- 5 An Insurgent’s Triumph
- 6 General President Carey and the IRB
- 7 The 1996 Election Scandal
- 8 The 1998 Rerun Election and the Emerging Dominance of James P. Hoffa
- 9 The 2001 Election, the Demise of Project RISE, and the IRB’s Third Term
- 10 The 2006 Election, the IRB’s Fourth Term, and the Lead-Up to the 2011 Election
- 11 Lessons, Reflections, and Speculations
- About the Authors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.