- Title Pages
- 1 Clients and Lawyers
- 2 Why Talk to Clients and Lawyers?
- 3 Working for Social Justice in an Unjust System
- 4 Did Someone Say Autonomy?
- 5 Collaboration
- 6 Lawyer and Client
- 7 Progressive Lawyering and the Ethic of Risk
- Appendix A Supplemental Methods
- Appendix B
- Appendix C Lawyer Informed Consent Form
- Appendix D Referral Consent Form
- Appendix E Client Informed Consent Form
- Appendix F Client Interview Guide
- Appendix G Lawyer Interview Guide
- Appendix H List of Codes
- About the Author
- Negotiating Justice
Corey S. Shdaimah
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.