- Title Pages
- 1 Crafting a Design to Yield a Complete Story
- 2 The Semi-Structured Interview as a Repertoire of Possibilities
- 3 Conducting the Interview
- 4 Ongoing and Iterative Data Analysis
- 5 Building Theory
- 6 Writing Up and Speaking Back to the Literature
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- About the Author
- Mastering the Semi-Structured Interview and Beyond
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.