- Title Pages
- 1 Surgical and Hormonal Creation of the Binary Sex Model
- 2 Who Has the Right to Choose My Sex and Genitalia?
- 3 Legal Reinforcement of Gender Norms
- 4 Can I Marry a Man, a Woman, Either, or Neither?
- 5 What’s in a Name?
- 6 Where May I Live and Which Bathroom Do I Use?
- 7 Developing Strategies
- 8 The History and Development of the Intersex Movement
- 9 Conflicts among Social Justice Movements with Common Concerns
- 10 Legal Frameworks
- About the Author
Common Intersex/DSD Conditions
- Intersexuality and the Law
Julie A. Greenberg
- NYU Press
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.