- Title Pages
- Chapter One Toward an Integrative Account of Parenthood
- Chapter Two A Diversity Approach to Parenthood in Family Life and Family Law
- Chapter Three Uncoupling Marriage and Parenting
- Chapter Four The Anthropological Case for the Integrative Model
- Chapter Five Legal Parenthood, Natural and Legal Rights, and the Best Interests of the Child
- Chapter Six Family Diversity and the Rights of Parenthood
- Chapter Seven A Case for Integrated Parenthood
- Chapter Eight Developmental Outcomes for Children Raised by Lesbian and Gay Parents
- Chapter Nine Biological and Psychological Dimensions of Integrative Attachments
- Chapter Ten Parenting Matters
- Chapter Eleven Gender and Parentage
- Chapter Twelve Can Parenting Be Equal?
- Chapter Thirteen Transnationalism of the Heart
- Chapter Fourteen Transnational Mothering and Models of Parenthood
- Chapter Fifteen Of Human Bonding
- Chapter Sixteen The Other Side of the Demographic Revolution
- About the Contributors
NYU Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.